subscribe via RSS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Episode1 CNMC and living down in Tesxe

This is episode 1 not 3 sorry.
In this show I talk about the CNMC. It's going on right now down in Texas and ones again I'm not there. I have had some good updates from twitter and other places. I just got to see
Fr Roderick SQPN and Daily Breakfast
David from the catholic family podcast
Cliff from the GSPN.TV

I also talk about living down in Texas when I was in middle school. I was in band and I talked about that also.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the CNMC, Mary! I wish you could have been there in person with all of us who were able to make it, but am glad you were able to attend "virtually!" I am enjoying your audio journal. Keep it up!

    Capt. Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I would like to thank you capt Jeff, for taking time out of your day and listening to me talk about how much I would have loved to be there. I am still trying to get this Podcasting thing down. They are right, when you get the bug for it. You have to do it. And I think with the help of CNMC and the GSPN people they got the bug in me. and now I'm doing it.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete