subscribe via RSS

Monday, March 22, 2010

episode 132 thinking out side my mind and you get to hear it.



Hi all, I missed my alarm this morning So I was running late. I thought I was not going to take a lunch but I felt that I needed to go to church today and so I did. Tomorrow I have to go to St Paul. Yet, I did up date the GPS. Right now I'm going to EMDR

over the weekend I talked to a friends.
I was asking if I would like to go back to the Courage Center
still talking about moving things to word press.
I found a category cloud for my categories.
I'm looking for a calendar to see when I posted last

I'm saying my prayers.
Work coach talk

A doctor can now harm someone person
I did call people that really helped



the podcast
I chasing the bard
star struck

clothing up date.


No comments:

Post a Comment