subscribe via RSS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

episode 102 trying to say good bye to work coach # 2


Hi guys it's episode 102
don't like driving in the dark
work coach is going to be different
I talk about how much my work couch is going through. I get to keep talking about her
I'm very scared about this whole thing with the work couch. I have a hard time trusting.
talk about MRC
I have set up dead lines for myself to try and help me get use to going to the new work coach. I don't think that I did a very good job.



Weather up date
heat wave in MN in the 20 and 30 degrees.


finding all this stuff out made me go get an I touch. Like you heard in the last show.
I have not payed for anything. I have been looking at all the free stuff.


Yesterday I could not go to work on time. But I was out late that night because I had so much to do.


www(dot)theeyesinwhichIseetheworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment