subscribe via RSS

Monday, January 25, 2010

episode 105 cleaning and App


Hi everyone. it's snowing again
There is not much going on
this past weekend I put up 4 podcast
I cleaned my closet in the bed room
pre- paxil post paxil
next weekend things
I found some apps that are going to help me
Down sizing podcast.

Lunch
reading about I miss. It's an app.

done for the day: no appointments
Up date on work coach.

weather up date
it is still raining.




What do you do when you would like to read about something that is not the same as you believe. This is just my thought I feel like I can read l and have friends who don't believe the same thing as me. What do you think?

More app quietens?
found some good apps all over the place.




www(dot)theeyesinwhichIseetheworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment