subscribe via RSS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Episode 110 ice, snow, snow


It snowed, It was a lot of snow. Ice was under the snow
There was a lot of car accidents all over the city I didn't see any when I came in to work
People are driving to fast
After work I still see snow on my car.
I am kicking the snow off my car
I have my lay from church is in my car. I think that Mary was looking out for me today.

Today is EMDR.

Do you guys ever read my blog?

My I pod is still crashing right and left. When should I get a new one?

I'm learning that this year I have not been complaining about how cold it is.

I'm going to see if her new glasses are ready.

I found a app for my budget.

I'm going to be using my FSA.




www(dot)theeyesinwhichIseetheworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment