subscribe via RSS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Episode 111 it's a nice day today.


it's nice day out the temp is 30 F so that is very good
no appointments
I need to get some daily things.
work was hard today.
I was shaking in a very different way.
Life just happened and I did not sign up for
did not go to P T yesterday I could not walk and I didn't go to work.
On Friday I am going to St Paul to get my orthotics fixed

This weekend I am going to my sisters to see the foot ball party.

thinking about just getting the Mac book for $999. But really I don't know.

If I don't go to the cmnc this year I am getting my mac book

If I go I'm not getting my mac book





www(dot)theeyesinwhichIseetheworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment