subscribe via RSS

Friday, February 12, 2010

Episode 114 church/ and dreams

feb 11 2010

Getting done at work

I went to daily mass. It reminds me of the old church that we went to out in C A. I was looking around the church when I went today. I find to like it a lot
lent is coming up.

I did have a good day at work in some ways.
No longer able to use work coach to venting place. Things are changing and I know it was going to. I could see it three years ago that it was not going to be a place that I was going to be able to keep using them. Over all it's going to be very hard on me. I don't know what to tell the work coach and what not to say.

the sun is out today.



Feb 12 2010
I had to tell some one about my dream last night.
This dream was something that I could see myself doing.
I got up and it made me feel really good for the some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment