subscribe via RSS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Episode 143 70 F out and I'm hot


Hi all
Happy tax day!!!
have you ever had a dream end right as you have to get up
I took a nap when I got home
Today I am not doing anything when I get home I'm going to bed

Today I am going to PT this afternoon


after work
72 F and I'm in winter clothes. So I'm very hot
I found out how to turn on the voice over on and off.
This is good because then I can listen to blogs and e-mail.
So if I don't have your blog or podcast can you send them my way please!!!
I'm still thinking about paying for my blog. If I do go to payed word press I will be moving the show notes from my podcast.

I believe that that if God is wanting me to do something I know he will tell me three times. I feel that God is saying it's time to change it up Mary.

My family is very strange. this is why

talking about me being an introvert

POSD = from the trial.
I am finding that the weather is setting it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment