subscribe via RSS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Episode 145 not lost the weight that I would have liked



good morning all
I got all my back logged of podcast up this weekend
It's a cold day today
mom is coming home
I still have weight to lose befor she gets here
sorry I'm doing a lot of ummmmm
and I repet myself alot sorry

cleaning my car today
farm ville is getting me ever morning
the CP is showing it's head. When some of the first game console came up we got it for me and the hand eye work for me!!!
I also played in the band. More hand eye work

talked to the b -friend about dreams.

after work:
I have a crack in my car. I thought I was going to have to pay to get my car fixed again. but I did not have to pay for getting the window fixed
so much going on right now.

I'm glad I did not have any appointments today.

No comments:

Post a Comment