subscribe via RSS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

episode 152


good morning all

Yesterday was good Last time with my P T. She is moving on

I did do it I went to the basement yesterday

Next two days I don't have any appointments

Next week I only have two appointments

Talking about Dreams and sleeping

Farm ville talk

This is what I'm trying to do get a podcast up or a blog out. One or the other out a day

new blog maybe. . .

Because of EMDR I had a hard day yestorday.



after work
I had to stayed late today. I don't like doing it but I'm very tired

new supporvier
at this time he is good

No Lunch

I need to put pitchers on a zip drive
CD's are yesterday and Zip drives are today.
Nap is calling my day


I got some podcast listen to today
I got some good steps
I'm going to get 3000 steps ever day Monday through Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment