subscribe via RSS

Monday, November 9, 2009

episode 71 a new week and I'm not going to let it get away from me


This morning was a cold but good morning. My car was very cold No rain though.
going to do laundry this after noon
the drug is still having an effecte on me.
B-friend made my lunch today
here is a cheep way to get a work out lift cans of soup.
Budget not one yet
I do have a question? listen to the podcast to find out what the question is.
I have been having to work with this weeks appointments
I got to talk to the doctor today and that is a first. It was after all day waiting for some one to call me back. But I think the reaction is going to start going away.




podcast

www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment