subscribe via RSS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

episode 78 Just a day of talking and running around

morning
working on the mic setting.
going out to St Paul today
The doctor in St Paul was so good today
no work coach in the office today, yet she would be back on Friday
try and work 6 hours
Holiday talk again
from different parts of the world
Daily breakfast change
Medical cover is 100% covered
I'm doing really good, and my friend called from ST Paul.
I also called another person that was a big part of my trial so I called her also.
more and more appointments before the end of the year.



New Podbook
I can't wait
The name is Guardians

Web sites are Blogs that I follow

Blogs that I like
Miscellany of musings
neko's cratch pad
steph's random thoughts

podcast
catholic weekend
Daily Breakfast

www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment