subscribe via RSS

Monday, August 24, 2009

episode 18 Your job is a part of your life not your life


Appointments for the week is going to be busy. Over the weekend I did get some e-mails back to ask if I could use there songs on my podcast. I'm very happy about this because they said yes.

Oh, I thought it was later in the month. I'm glad it is not. I thought the first of September was Tuesday. I'm glad because the b-friend has is birthday on the 1st. I got a great gift for him. I'm getting big points.




On my lunch I took a walk.

I got to see a guy move dirt
loving the dirt on the street.

I have way too many step counters.

At work we got our work very early. I was not ready for it. I was still doing the morning work. The day work just came very fast. But we also got everything done before noon.

I talk about how I'm working on how I'm using my work coach.

Your job is a part of your life not your life

work out
Lunch 15 Mints
and them 30 mints on the treadmill

Faith
still having problems with my faith.

Question
who counted my Umms?

links
Lisa Hendey Catholic moments
3 blind mice

What is on your I pod, Here is what I am listening to

gspn.tv Stephanie unplugged


Many thanks to these people for sharing my promo




HERE IS THE E-MAIL www.myaudiojournal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment