subscribe via RSS

Monday, August 31, 2009

episode 23 walking work out podcast


No appointments for two days.


The B-friend has a birthday on Sept 1st


B-friend and I will have been going out for 8 years on the 1st. We meet at a wedding.


This is how we met. I know his brother before my Boy-friend. I meet his family and I feel in love with his brother. At the end of the night I was drinking out of his glass. I was not going to go to that wedding. But I am glad I did.






Faith

I am Catholic

I'm not a very strong Catholic. Yet, through my faith I have met a lot of good friends on line. I have to say thank you to SQPN.COM. And many other places. If I was to ever meet any one in person I would be very comfortable to talk to them. I hang out on sites that I feel very comfortable about.

I am a big kid with big kid toys

At lunch and I'm working out

Work out
I took the time to try and get my walking in ever day. Ever week add 10 min and then keep doing it so that I'm walking at work more.
I even got a nano to try and get me to walk.
will be logging in to daily mile.

Ice cream
I love Ice cream so I found some little Ice cream. They are the best.

End of the day and I'm going to go home. B-friend stayed home from work. i talk about my worries about his job and my health.

Money
I'm learning that I need to start saving money more and more.

Disability
Disability is happening. I can't keep my mind on one thing,

Question
Do you like what I am doing with the song at the middle of the podcast?

podcast
Music
No more summer time. by Geoff smith

My own Blog is at bear1mary.blogspot.com
The e-mail is www(dot)myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment