subscribe via RSS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

episode 20 warm fuzzy


warm fuzzy

Dream about snake.
spent time with Mom and got some of my Aunts Clothes.
talking about gate. (the way you walk)
going to the doctor in the afternoon.
Trying to look at the good things
not sleeping again.







Questions
Is it just me or do other people have the same problem. Loved ones talking about your weight?
who is listening to me?
how do I get my feedburner in to I tunes but still be using Talkshoe?

working out
I did get some steps in today. But It's not a lot but it's something.

links
pray as you go

Blog
Book The shack

Music
Hannnah Ventisel Live Life to the full
Sarah Bauer web site is here



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Mary! I didn't expect that and then heard it as I'm catching up with episodes. Actually, I've been doing my blog a lot longer than June. I moved over to Wordpress in June, but I was previously was on blogspot with it. I started writing it in March of 2008 and love doing it. Thanks again for the talking about my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know angelsteph I love to talk about my friends in a good way. I love to given them there own warm fuzzy. So thanks. I didn't know you were I blogspot before? IS it still there? what did you write about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the same blog I have now. I just moved the entire thing over to Wordpress in June. Once I moved, I deleted the blog there.

    ReplyDelete