subscribe via RSS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

episode 21 a very long day is done


Can we all say I have to see doctors all day. To day was a day that I was in and out of the doctors offices and it's very normal for me to be doing these things. This is something that I would call very normal for me. Oh yes I had to go to work between the two appointments. I even made it 6 hours at work. Just like I need to do, work 6 hours. Yes I know, they were not the best 6 hours at work but I did make it. So that needs to say something.

I started my day at 6 am and really did not get home until 7 pm. And people ask me why I can't work an 8 hour day. Well on these kinds of days I just can't see it happening. And if you were to see my calendor you would say when do you have time to work.






But on a better note

what is on your I pod? Here is what I'm listening to

new
1 year Audio daily bibley for kids
pray as you go

Music is

No comments:

Post a Comment