subscribe via RSS

Sunday, August 30, 2009

episode 22 only 6 more hours and then the weekend!


Fridays are the best.
I'm off to work and I will tell you how the night went. I'm running late.
The week end the B-friend is going out with his best friend tonight and then Saturday he is going out with his brother and his girl friend to the state fair. I can't do the fair any more and so I'm not going to let what I can't do stop him from going.

B-friends b-day is the first.
looks like it's going to rain






This weekend I'm going to do Laundry.
blogging a bit
I'm going to do what I do well and that is blogging
putting up my podcasts
getting use to the new med.

Appointments today is just the work coach. That will happen after work.

I need to go to the Apple store and get some things so I will be looking at there mac books and I will be dreaming of the day that I get one.

Communication:
I have a hard time with talking to management at work. I can talk very well to doctors and other people but talking to Management is very hard for me. I don't know why?





Work coach/ MRC
I love them all. I have been working with them for a few years. I didn't start with a work coach. I started with Staying on the job. She was very good at what she did. It was a different person. I really liked her. She got all of the help that I needed. And then a few months later I started with a work coach. I really liked her. I could tell her anything. The work coach would have to come out 2 times a month to see me and if things were still working. At first I used the time to get all of the stress out. We would always go to a room and talk. It was a safe place to just let it all out. and let me tell you I did. There were many times that I would get very upset with what was going on at work.

Now, I have changed work coach's and I think that through many times of telling me the same thing over and over. I'm getting it. I don't have to like management at all. I don't even have to talk to them. I just need to be me. She also reminded me that I Communicate very good.

So when I do have to talk to management I can always CC her on e-mails. I think that this is doing two things for me. Letting her know that I am trying to communicate to them and I'm also covering myself.

Zoom text for my PC
It makes everything bigger on my computer so that I can see it. It will read what I need to hear for my job also. Yet, right now it's not working for the intornet. and so I can't read my e-mails very well.

Music
Sarah Bauer
My own backyard

e-mail
WWW(dot)myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment