subscribe via RSS

Monday, December 7, 2009

episode 85 first monday off

First Monday off.
talk about how many podcast I have on the computer.
talk about I touch.
going to P T.
Talk about Christmas gifts.
talk about work.
Done at P T I love that I have the P T person but it was really hard because she found a sour spot.
Starting to get gift's.
trying to make a game pland for gifts.
buying things on I tunes.
I got one gift done and I need to get the b-friends family left.
It's snowing out.

can you answer the question.





www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

1 comment:

  1. hey, mary,
    did you get my audio feedback? I only ask because I have had trouble sending you some in the past...I sent it out last sunday morning...have a great day! jim

    ReplyDelete