subscribe via RSS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

episode 95 getting done with gift buying


I all Today I stated at lunch talking about lunch things.

got done with all the shopping done with my shopping for all of my x-miss

I got music that I tuns doesn't have what I wanted so I had to go buy it.


I got the music to twilight

I got the music for new moon

listen to Cliff and Steph on the twilight saga

The big Storm has not come yet.

The afternoon:

something that drives me up the wall

not in a good mood

I'm possessing a lot of things right now.

Thinking of bills and talking it through

I'm getting out of town for the snow.

Hope your day is good and hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Everyone has stress but I feel my stress feel much bigger





www(dot)theeyesinwhichIseetheworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com


1 comment: