subscribe via RSS

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

episode 91 First day back from a little brake in December

Good morning all.
Sorry I have not able to podcast in the last few days.
C P is acting up and I don't like it
I'm liking auto books right now.
Archangel Novel that is a good book

Monday was a lot of fun. I had coffee with a friend.
I also had an appointment in ST Paul.
PT at 2 pm but could not get me in early.
I also had to then go take my car to the shop and spend over $600.00.
when I got home I was so tiered and I really wanted to go to bed. I had walked over 4000 steps
I got really sick

I'm going to Target today.
today is lunch talking to co-workeds about what is going to be going on.

Needed Cliff for GSPN.tv



www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment