subscribe via RSS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

episode 96 The storm is coming


Big storm is coming this way. On the news they were saying to get out of town if you can. From what people on the news said it was a very big storm that went through some of the other states.

I have to drive on the 24th Christmas eve when I go to work.

Hopeing that the storm comes and leaves


friends around the USA I give you a happy day

I have P T today and it will be the end of it for the year.
I'm learning how to use a new thing to get sound bits
It dark out and I don't like it.
I'm returning things again
talking about bills again

started a budget
Everyone at work and on the new has said we are going to get this storm still
All gifts are in my hand.
Talking about my life and saying why I don't like my life with the docter.
Still talking about life and talking about how this year was. Me talking about the trial. processing

after P T

Storm is here


Here is the question of the podcast

what do you when your family starts to grow?
what do you expect your kids to do as adults?





www(dot)theeyesinwhichIseetheworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com



No comments:

Post a Comment