subscribe via RSS

Monday, December 21, 2009

episode 94 the week of Christmas


Monday and I still don't know what I'm getting the boy friends brother
Thinking about what happen over the weekend and how much fun I had
Being happy that things went the way they did
Landry needs to get done tonight



Done at P T
I was a very hurting person

I am going shopping this afternoon
going to see PT one more time this week
I made appointment for Jan 2010

Again I'm thinking of me changing my spot that my personal blog is at. I am thinking of paying it.
Here is a up date
I have changed my blog to WWW.theeyesinwhichIseetheworld,blogspot.com

Talk about how the year has changed me.

Blogs
steph's random thoughts
GSPN.Plus
Matthewebel

www(dot)TheeyesinwhichIseetheworld(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment