subscribe via RSS

Sunday, December 20, 2009

episode 92 what comes around will go around

Dreaming last night
talk about snakes
balance is off today
Going to doctors today
I'm not done shopping
Talking about friends and other religions
in the red at the end of the year





Done at doctor's. I got very cold and I had a shaking spell.
very good appointment that I had
One's I get cold I will stay cold
now I'm going to work
trying not to write check at the end of the year
off to work

Things I really like:
Doctor was running late
Maggie's world
Cliff from GSPN.TV
SQPN.com
what goes around comes around
I talk about people get so mad about not getting things right away.
people need to slow down
I'm going out and shopping

What to keep your eye on?
I'm trying to keep my eyes on the lord coming down.
The blog that I was talking about was this one
adorot ed devote



What is a toll lane?

Thank you Matthew ebel for the Music
Here

www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment