subscribe via RSS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

episode 46 work/friendship.

Morning all:
I have tried to do this three time's.
putting money away for my mac book again.
not feeling that well
I'm getting up to date with podcast
meeting coming up




Lunch up date:
time to get all the warm clothes out.
It's cold, or I need to get use to the colder weather
With my C P I have to not get cold.
I can't stand the way I us "umm"


afternoon
no sleep or very out of it
my feet
doctor has home number
weather
getting a tattoo. My dad's way
How to drive in MN
money
step counter
rest day
disability just happened

talking about living in AZ
friends
snow at 7000 feet above sea leave.
talking about friends in Tx
when I was little my best friends family and I are very close to me.
friendshilp

Podcast
Audioboo






My blog www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)come
my e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment