subscribe via RSS

Monday, October 5, 2009

episode 48 what to do with my feet

morning all:
Weekend was great and the week looks good
No church
I got to BLOG
have to take meds at night because the next morning was not good
it got cold
got behind on podcast


What is on tap
calling family to help me tape my foot
food that might keep me going.
tell you what I eat in the morning
Tell you what I have for lunch

After work:
my feet hurt so bad so I didn't get up at all at lunch. I had to eat at my desk. So now I'm going to target.
No appointments
This is a good week From the appointments

Help guys I need your help. . .

new game plan for the podcast

Work out
was not that great but here it is .949 miles 1938 steps




Podcast
A positive moment with jon gordon
60-second science
Daily Breakfast - The #1 Catholic Podcast
Fat 2 Fit Radio
fatherroderick's AudioBoo
60-Second Psych
Geek Is Chic
Girls night in Radio
Catholic family podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment