subscribe via RSS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Episode 56 talk about weekend and podcasts that I listen too

morning up date:
talk about the weekend
talking about the meeting
Monday morning
need my LTD
bill talk
I found out about Hulu
I started watching flash forward
NEW podcast secrets of flash forward
on tap today P T




Lunch:
No lunch
but I got to show my co-worker how and what I do for podcasting
It was a good breakfast
Lunch was made from my b-friend

after work:
did every thing but bills
I can't find my card for parking.
going to P T this afternoon
talking about my Eyes
talking about my drive


Podcast for the weekend
all of my odiogo blogs
Brain stuff
60 second Psych
60 second science
baby time
all the news thing

To day I was only able to get in
Daily quote podcast
in between Sundays
GNIR

www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)comm
my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment