subscribe via RSS

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

episode 49 my little thing with having a disability, that I don't like


morning:
raining
there is going to be so much color for the fall
talk about b-friend
I went to bed at 7:00 to 5:45 in the morning
he was up for football
On tap for the day:
I have to go and do EMDR.




afternoon

Questions
what do you do when you find out someone has a disability?
what do you want to hear more about?

I talk about the way people have talked to me before they new I had a disability and how people deal with me with out knowing.

Just got done at doctors, was there a bit too soon

Podcast:
GSPN.TV PABL
audioboo
Daily Quote Podcast
Disney tidbits
Music


my blog www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com

my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment