subscribe via RSS

Friday, October 16, 2009

episode 55 meeting with work coach and boss

morning all:
first I need to say it was a bad day yesterday.
Getting ready for a big meeting
dress in branch clothes
still don't feel good
used a lot of spoons
hope your week went well
Friday is the best day
Did go to P T yesterday. I was able to ask my questions

all up to date with Monster cookies Podcast
listen to older podcast
saw my mom and grandma
Big Pabl at dinner yesterday

Lunch:
going to Target
trying to stay calm and relaxed
EMDR is doing something good
learning how to deal with new me and the old me.
went to target and I did really good thanks steph telling me about taking cash and no card.
got little coca cola
talk to you guys when I'm going up to the 17th floor.
talking
Budget is going well, no money

After work:
got through my meeting
I'm not given my fmla papers up with out asking work coach about it
I know I could not have done the meeting with out my work coach.
Landry this weekend
Back to target


Podcast:



www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)comm
my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment