subscribe via RSS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Episode 57 thinking and talking

morning all:
Going to work
Here is a question for you? what happends when your loved one has a different shift then you?
Talking about getting my eyes checked.
Dream
rain
try to do bills at work
P T talk


On tap
EMDR
check to bank






Lunch:
going to the post office
feet hurt
Getting a bus times to get me from work and home.
sorry for the bad talking. I only do it one or two times.

After work.
I'm done for the day at work
I got to do some things that I do in the morning
talk to the B-friend
why can you hear me better when I'm in my car?
looking at three guys put pavement on the grown and I love it.
talking to talk
Podcast:
biggest loser fan podcast
secrets of flash forward
GSPN.TV
Katia and kyliemanc original

Music

No comments:

Post a Comment