subscribe via RSS

Monday, October 12, 2009

episode 52 I am looking for a bag from target


morning:
It is snowing again.
cut down on show notes
what is the date today?
Going to Target. Lunch comes to work in a bag like you would get in the grocery store.
I'm getting to get my steps in and I'm going to get my activity on also
I got in over 2000 steps.
I don't like a lot of people around me.
Mary breath hard
started a new blog for my food that I eat

trip to target was bust.

after work
Lunch at desk.
over 2000 steps I'm so happy.
up date daily mile
and up date gspn.tv form.
Back to Target stores
snow up date it's still snowing.
Needed work coach today but she was not there.
I'm thinking about asking about working 6 1/2 hour to 7 hour days.
talking about cars





Music
anne daves Where the roads cross



podcast

my blog www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)comm
my podcast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment