subscribe via RSS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

episode 26 Blog of the week and much more


Off to work after going to the store.
Something that I don't like is the stop lights on the ramps to get on the freeway. Am I the only one?



Question
Do you say pop, soda, or something different when you are talking about a carbonation drink?
Are there kids, teens listening to my podcast?

Blog of the week

From Neko scratch pad is were I got most of my list of podcast that I listen to. I got to See her move from one blog to a different blog host. I can comment on live journal and word press. I have found many of my friends using blogging and I love to be able to see what they have to say and what they have not to say. It's kind of like being there but not being there.

Looking for Promo

Up north?
This weekend I am suppose to be going up north. But that is still kind of up in the air. I don't know what I'm going to do about putting the podcast togather. I might put all the parts of my podcast together and hand write show notes. If and when I get up north You guys are just going to be a week behind.

I have to help with getting things moved around up North. Shutting down the cabin.


I'm done today~
I'm going to take you with me for the short time that I'm in my car in the after noon..
What I say I don't even know so you are going to have to listen.

Michelle also has blog and a podcast. She is a new teacher.


My blog
My blog is so inportent to me. I find it a way to put my thoughts down on paper. I never thought I would have a blog, because I have very bad spelling. So blogging was somthing that I was not going to do. Yet, look at me now. I'm blogging and I have a podcast!

2 comments:

  1. Wilson

    thank you so much for reading my blog. Yes you have found my podcast. I love to do both. It is a bit hard but you can hear on what my day is just like,

    Thank you for reading and listening to me!!!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I got another shout-out! I used to say "soda," but since I go to grad school in Chicago, I felt the need to adapt my speech. So now I say "pop" and "water fountain." It's fun to confuse people.

    Also, regarding Wordpress. If you want to move, once you set up your WP account, you can automatically transfer everything from Blogger - it will do it for you. You'll have to redo your blogroll or any other extras you want to add, but the posts can transfer. Hope that helps! :)

    BTW, I'm behind again, but I'm working to catch up on the show...

    ReplyDelete