subscribe via RSS

Monday, September 14, 2009

podcast 33 a week that better get beeter


morning

b-friend is at home and It's hard to get ready for work

Ok He dose not like the way I put my stuff together in the morning

I have everything in my rolling cart and I just move around getting things together. I have to sync my I pod and I say good morning on the net. Yet, I eat my breakfast also. So I just move around the house and just get my stuff. He was getting upset with me.

I have to have my calendar. It is my life. It's kind of like if some of you lost your I phone. well my calendar is just like that. No calendar, I don't have a life.

trying to make appointments on same days.

Walking 3 days at 20 mins


after noon
did talk to mom about my feet
the buttons on an ATM
I called my brace guy to see what he had to say
Lunch was good.
problems at work, this morning

Done at work
I just need to go and sit down and not have a b-friend jumping down on me.
He loves to try and get me to get on the computer and I can't do that.
I just need down time.
talking about weight again and that I would love to get down 50 lb
the doctors don't want me on a diet or not
not liveng up to there expectations
got through my work out done and it was good

The work coach as always said to me "look Mary you are done for the day"


podcast


Music
give it up by Jimmy Mancus





my bog: www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my podcast www(dot)myaudiojournal(dot)blogspot(dot)com
E-mail www(dot)myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com


No comments:

Post a Comment