subscribe via RSS

Monday, September 28, 2009

episode 43 or show 40 somthing


Morning all:
I went back to church last night.
I have had some problems with church. It's almost like I don't belong.

Here is what is on tap for the day
I don't know! I don't even know what is going on after work.
I might have P T but I don't know.
I'm feeling really good right now.
I'm already thinking about Christmas
need to call people

Lunch
I do have to go to P T today.
long morning
weather change and get cooler. I get cool and I'm tite
I don't like the word (Hate) but I did say it.
new co-workers

After work
did not like what I said.






podcast



Music Jimmy Mancus Give it up

my blog www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my poscast e-mail myaudiojournal(at)gamil(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment