subscribe via RSS

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

episode 34 not a good day with my car.


Good morning

Not much is going on, Yet
Walking 20 mind at lunch
Bring lunch last night dinner was so go I'm taking it for lunch
I have an appontment but I forgot what doctor, so I dressed for the wrong doctor.
I would like to just get thought today and not have another Monday
I had a problem at work and no one would like to help me with a problem
felt still hurt
The weather is going to be getting up to 80F
Seeing new drivers
I love the sun still at this time of the morning



after noon
I got in a car accident after I got off the mic with you guys
driving is a privilege
I feel like I should take the bus. But part of me is saying no you can't
The person called her family.
My car was worries then her car
afternoon
I had a very bad day

After work
the recording did not come out



Podcast
did listen to
Audio boo


Going to listen to:


Music
grow from April Star






my bog: www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my podcast www(dot)myaudiojournal(dot)blogspot(dot)com
E-mail www(dot)myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment