subscribe via RSS

Monday, September 7, 2009

episode 27 what is going on??


Weekend~
I did get to the funeral. However, I never got in to the church. I got a ride to the hospital. When I got to the church something was wrong. I asked what was happening "stroke". I got in to my sister's car. I didn't know what to do but calm my sister down. We got to the hospital and I did find my dad and I first saw mom. I asked her. What was going on. He had a TIA. I didn't know what it was but I learned.





My dad was not to happy about him missing the funeral, and he was not going to be able to have the surgery at 1 pm that day. Yet, that was not going to happen because of the TIA. My dad had to stay over night and he was very. very mad that he had to stay there.

I went to my Aunts house after getting my dad all in a bed at the hospital. Yes he made me promise that I would tell her that he was fine. And I did just that.


I'm now doing my running around that I didn't get to do after the funeral. I just needed to get out of the house.


Podcast


music
These Tears by Sarah Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment