subscribe via RSS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

episode 42 first audio feed back

I got my first Audio feed back I'm so happy. So Jim thank you so much for the audio feed back. He has a podcast called Monkey in the Middle. I don't know how to put it up on my feed. Yet, I'm working on this.

Yes, I have had people write on my blog, people have said stuff to me on there own podcast. So thank you very much. I have tried to say a nice thank you on the next episodes and everything.

But now that I have a mp3 file that is not with I tunes and that is so Ok. I just need help putting it into the way I need it so I can get it into my feed. I'm very happy Jim. It's something more that I get to learn . And that is one of the reasons why I named my podcast My Audio Journal. So that you all could learn how I learn how to get things done with my C P.



Link




my blog: www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my podcast www(dot)myaudiojournal(dot)blogspot(dot)com
E-mail www(dot)myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

2 comments:

  1. Mary,
    Just go to sqpn.ning where I posted my feedback. then righ click over the file and "save target as" that will allow you to save the MP3 to your computer. then just add it to your show. shoot me an email at nawanda60@yahoo.com and we can talk more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I got it. I have just not had time to post anything this week. I am not have the energy to do much after work.

    ReplyDelete