subscribe via RSS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

episode 28 do not take life for granted


This past weekend was very stressful. No I didn't get to go up north, Grrrrrr.
I did get to go and start walking 20 min. I started on Sunday.
I did find out that people are listening
I found out from different places that I am hanging out. Sqpn connect, plurk, GSPN, Twitter and other places.
A friend that I know from the net might be doing a podcast like my podcast.
One of my favorite blogs is not going to be blogging any more. I'm not happy about that.





Lunch news
Parents saw doctor and they are going to go up north. They are going to do the surgery.
After the surgery I'm going to take time off and help mom when my dad has a cast on.

My sister is dad's girl and I'm mom's girl. So when dad passes away my sister is going to have a hard time. When mom passes away I'm going to have a harder time. Now you have to know that my sister and I are very different. I was a person that wanted to me the perfect child. I didn't want to rock to boat as some would say. Yet, my sister loved to rock that boat as much as she could.

found a song that I really like Great Day
Work is just going.

End of the day.
You are just going to have to listen to the podcast to find out what happens

K7 day call, write, do something for your favort podcast on the 7th, 17th and the 27th

Links

podcast
new Audioboo

Music
Great Day



My e-mail www (dot)myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment