subscribe via RSS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

episode 36 talking about podcastes


Morning all
I didn't go to work on time.
Spoon theory
Driving down town later and the cars are going no were
Thank you for all the audio boos that came up I love them
Thank you Maggie for putting out your podcast



after noon
going to a doctor
my co-workers rock
gps
really like Abby's road

end of the day
I'm so happy for the end of the day.
Person was very nice doctor.
learning how to deal with my CP
Walking might be out for a bit longer

questions of the day
Have you ever been up to date on podcast listening
Do you go back and start from the very begging?
Do you listen to audiobooks?
Do you listen to both
Do you listen to audio book over the weekends?


podcast that I am listening to:




my blog: www(dot)bear1mary(dot)blogspot(dot)com
my podcast www(dot)myaudiojournal(dot)blogspot(dot)com
E-mail www(dot)myaudiojournal(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment